Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Job

Jason and I have decided that it is time to find him a new job. It has been a rough couple of years with respect to that but we have learned so much in the meantime. I feel that everything happens for a reason and that it is up to us to either, let the tough times bring you down or to learn from them: I choose to learn.

Anyway, it is always exciting to move forward and change paths and we have been getting a little gitty thinking about the prospects. We are not making any announcements right now, but we are willing to go wherever the Lord wants us to be. At this point it has just been fun to spend a couple hours together each afternoon searching for jobs while kids are napping.

5 comments:

ZB said...

If you move away from me I'll die! :)

K Bailey said...

I can't remember if I've commented when I found your blog before...we were in El Dorado ward with you guys....lived by the Dukes and Brandon/Jessica...you guys came to our going away party at the Caskeys. So if you're grim about Oklahoma....MOVE HERE! You will love it. It's one of the few places not hit by the recession. Email me-our blog is private. Katee Bailey kateebailey@gmail.com

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Good luck! We will be praying for you. We are in the same boat! It is fun to think of all the prospects!

Michelle Johnston said...

Kansas City! Come to Kansas City! Oh, and hi friend:) Just checkin in. I must have been inspired....come to Kansas City!

Amy said...

How is the job hunting going? I hope you are all doing well. Are you considering coming back to Arizona?