I just have to say that I love moments that are not planned when bonding happens. Tonight, I got Sadie out of bed to come and look at some things I had seen on the computer that she might like. Well, we ended up coming to this blog and reading a bunch of the entries and of course had to laugh and giggle about the memories that came back ofter reading. It also gave me a mother's "teaching moment". She had just asked me about keeping a journal and she said she wasn't very good at it so, after laughing and crying about all the memories we read about, we promised each other that we would both be better at writing and recording so that we can keep a record of our lives like the prophets did for us.
Okay, so part of the incentive was for her to show me, and herself that if she can keep a journal for year, then I will let her record on her own, "private" blog. She thought i would be fun to add her own pics and thoughts to it. She's so good at sticking to what she says that I think she'll do great at this challenge.:D
2 comments:
That's such a good idea!!! A while back we let Mitchell start his own blog. Mostly as another outlet because he LOVES to write. It's not private, but we have to approve every single thing he does w/ it. Maybe those 2 should be pen pals???
sweet! Now you HAVE to update your blog! lol Annie has been begging me to start a blog for her. I totally will so she and Sadie can be blogging buddies. Thanks for the inspiration.
Post a Comment