The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead. -Marjorie Hinckley
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
We're Moving!!
Well, I guess we are supposed to move. We put our house up for sale last Wednesday and had 7+ offers on it by Monday. I am not kidding, it has been a bit of a crazy week. We are currently looking for someplace to rent right now until we figure out the job situation instead of rushing into buying another home. At this point, our options are wide open though we are looking for something in the Western states. Yes, Arizona pals, we are considering moving back there. We are not sure at this point but we are planning to stay here and rent for a while until things become a bit more clear. This is all a little crazy and a bit sudden but we are up for it and know we have been so blessed and directed to this point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WHAT!?!?! That's amazing! I need to hear what you did and how you got so many offers! Congrats!
PS I am sorry about ditching you and your split ends...life got crazy and I forgot then rememberd then forgot, then remembered then felt stupid for forgetting and didn't call. I will still do it if you need me to!
Hey girl! Your life sounds similar to mine right now! We are in the same limbo/renting stage, waiting for a little more guidance as to where we supposed to end up.
Hope you end up back here, how awesome would that be?! ;)
I read all your posts--you really got caught up; I finally did the same, it had been a couple of months since I have had time to do anything.
We are excited that you have accepted an offer and what a blessing it is for you guys that it happened so fast. Keep us posted on where you will go!
Love you guys and are thinking of you. We would LOVE to have you back in the valley.
Wow!! I am so happy for you and your family and that all is working out smoothly for ya. (As smoothly as moving can be!) Ok...I am pulling for you to come back to AZ...we sure miss you!!
Really? Move back to AZ! That's my vote. In fact there is a home 2 doors down that is a short sale and some others in my neighborhood that are bank owned. Maricopa is awesome and we have such a great ward. We'd be in the same ward again, fun! Okay, I'm done. :) Really though, I hope it works out for your family and I do think it's awesome that your house sold so quickly.
Post a Comment