Sunday, September 13, 2009

Aubrey is in KINDERGARTEN!!

Our sweet, little, Aubrey has been so excited to start school and be able to ride the bus with her big brother and sister. So far, she is loving her class and her teacher and she has already made some new friends. It makes me so sad to have her gone but she was so ready!!

Here is her first trip home from school riding the bus. She had so much fun and felt so big. This was her first day, though I had to take her to school in the morning and get pictures, she would have been fine to ride the bus by herself. She did not even seem a little nervous.

(Please excuse these un-edited photos.

Our picture editing program is not working so I

could not crop any of these.)

2 comments:

Jill said...

what a cute outfit! She looks adorable.

Jasonic said...

I have the cuttest kidnergartner:)