Sunday, September 13, 2009

3 in school and still a full house?

I can explain. The week Sadie and Porter started school, I started babysitting 3 other, little buddies. Two of them I have Mon-Thurs. and one I have on Tues. & Thurs. They are all really good kids and it is helping me to remember what it is like to have a bunch of toddlers again since the ages of the additional children are, 4, 3 and 17 months, not including my own, almost 2 year-old and 5 year old. I may sound like I am a bit crazy, and I might be, but it is working out quite well, and surprisingly, still gives me time to spend, one-on-one with my own kids. All I can say is that Heavenly Father works in mysterious ways, because this has been a real blessing for our family, for which I am grateful.

No comments: