My honey and I went to Dallas this weekend for a work convention and had an absolutely wonderful time! It was hard to leave the kids but, so nice to get away by ourselves! Here are some pics from our, pump-up the positive attitude weekend! We were spoiled rotten and loved every minute of it!:)
Our last night was like PROM! Good, dinner, entertainment and we got to dress up!:)
Work buds: The guys look'n good!
The ladies during a l-o-n-g awards ceremony starting to get silly!
Our last night was like PROM! Good, dinner, entertainment and we got to dress up!:)
The ladies during a l-o-n-g awards ceremony starting to get silly!
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Tanner was mad that your plane didn't get delayed in Denver, therefore I am too, If you would have given us a "shout out" in the Dencer airport, they surely would have detained you for being a crazy lady or a terrorist, and then your plane could have been delayed and we could have come to see you (maybe in jail--but at least we would have seen you)and I wouldn't have to listen to all of Tanner's complaining!
Long story short--we need to get together!
We are glad you had fun!
How fun! It's always nice to get away for a little while. :) You 2 are such a darling couple! And you are too sweet to constantly give compliments! I noticed the tiara thing too in that picture- haha! Everyone is a princess when they're pregnant, right?!?! I was actually talking to my sister about GS cookies, and she mentioned that she would LOVE to order some. I don't know if Sadie is still taking orders because it's been awhile, but let me know. Thanks!
Hi Jenae, You went to Dallas with the husband? Sweet! We'd love to visit you during a Saturday or Sunday night. We have spring break from March 7-15 and could visit the 7th, 8th, 14th, or 15th. Just let us know! 602-568-8800
So glad you had a great time! I hope you got a little sunshine..not that you are white..lol
Who watched your kids for you? Is the sugar feasting about to begin? lol
So fun! Everyone needs a break every now and then. I sure would like one! I love your "prom" picture. You are so cute!
Post a Comment