I was hit by this about 10 times on my facebook and I have had a hard time narrowing it down but here goes:
1. I absolutely love having my kids at home to play with during the week!
2. I don't like sleeping under a sheet and have to untuck all blankets and wrap up in them to sleep. (hotel blankets are the worst because they tuck them in so tight).
3. I am a sale-o-holic/ clearence-o-holic & coupon-o-holic. Basically, I am addicted to good deals and HATE to by things that is not on sale or that I have to pay full price for.
4. Along the lines of #3, During the warm months, our family has a weekly ritual of going to garage sales and buying books mostly + other treasures we can find that are a good deal. (I know, it's bad...and, a lot worse than what can be written in twenty random things).
5. my favorite smell is probably the orange blossoms on a warm, Az breeze. I get a little homesick just thinking about it!
6. I rarely get nervous, and would much rather perform, as a character on stage in front of 100's of people than in front of one person.
7. I love theater and music and most everything to do with both and want to continue performing and directing until I am a spunky, old women who wears red and purple.
8. Going along with #2, My sis-in-law gave me a body pillow during my first pregnancy, and I cannot sleep without one now. I like to have one leg on the pillow and one touching Jason to fall asleep.
9. I rarely watch TV but love going to, or cuddling up to watch a good movie with the fam.
10. I love reading good literature. I don't mind the fluff either, once in a while, as long as it's entertaining. (Twilight is a good example of entertaining fluff, to me). "Pride and Prejudice" is my favorite (Good literature).
11. I have a hard time doing something if I can't do it all the way or if it can't be done perfectly! I hate things half done! (I sure I got that from my mom!:)
12. I love school, at the collage level, and would love to get my Master's + someday. I love my brain to hurt every once in a while.
13. I would like to take piano lessons again and learn to play the hymns.
14. The physical part of #12, I love to work-out and have my body ache and be drenched in sweat when I'm finished.
15. I love to dance with my husband. Big Band swing is my fav but I love anything ballroom!
16. I love to be outside hiking, biking, playing ball with the kids, walking, camping with the fam, or whatever.
17. I love to explore, climb trees, catch bugs and get down and dirty like a little kid, with my kids.
18. I love, love, love giving/doing/getting surprises!!
19. I love it when Jason and I have the opportunity to do a session at the temple TOGETHER, because we always catch eye-contact a few times during the session and somehow, that never fails to melt my insides like it did the first time I went through.
20. I am excited to be in the temple with Jason & the kids when everyone is dressed all in white!
21. I love to have family/friends stay at our house, even if it gets crowded. I feel, the more, the merrier! + I love to feed anyone who comes and send food home with them if I can!
22. I believe that good music has the power to touch the soul deeper and penitrate where not much else can!
23. I love decorating/doing anything crafty and learning anything that would fall under either area!
24. I love to laugh and smile but I am a little nervous about the lines that are forming from, what my mom calls, my animated expressions.
25. I am grateful to say that my best friends are my family members and that I am married to my very best friend!!
I am going to tag Jess W., Bev B., Maddy W. Jill B. Z.B.and my az Y.W.(no longer Y.W.) Jen & Anna, I liked that you posted yours on your blogs!:)
4 comments:
wow - our boys really do look alike :) Crazy. thanks for the link. What a cute family you have!
Jenae, you really are amazing! I always wanted to be like you when I was little, your personality and red hair were inspiring. As an adult you still inspire me!
I will come and see you on the stage when your old--even if you do weare red and purple! Ok-to answer the tag for you Jenae!
Here's 10 random things about Kris:
1. I love to organize
2. I love to Blog
3. I like to make WW bread
4. I like to cook new and exciting recipes
5. I like to make jewelry
6. I like music-to play, sing and listen to.
7. I like to get my car washed and vacuum it out! (crazy I know!)
8. I like having famly come to visit
9. I like looking at old letters/cards from Ryan
10. I love cuddling and tickling our kids
Jenae, Jenae, Jenae, how cute are you?! Loved your list. Cute, funny and so you.
Post a Comment