
Last week, we had the opportunity to take our little family to the Draper Temple open-house. It was fun to see how reverent the kids were while walking through and the special peace that came over everyone when we entered the Celestial room. What a wonderful experience and how grateful I am that our children could be with us in the best place on earth. It was hard not to get a little choked up thinking about what it will be like to be in the temple together when we all have a recommend to be there! I can hardly wait!!:)
Though the kids liked the temple, I am afraid they were nearly as excited about the cookies they would get at the end. The sweet sister missionary (above) told us about the wonderful cookies in the reception area after the open-house and asked us if we'd bring her some back. She was semi kidding but the kids just had to take cookies back to her.

It was a wonderful day!!:)
(This was the bus ride back to the church where we parked and
I think this hottie sitting by me wanted to kiss me!?!:D)

On the way home, we saw about 12 deer
grazing in someone's yard.
5 comments:
I am so glad I found your blog. Jacque sent me a letter with her blog and then I found yours. I can't believe how much your kids have grown and there is another one. You guys are so cute I love your family. I'm excited to stay in touch again. Love Morgan
K, love Sadie's expression (that is Sadie, right?)in the last pic! Is she your daughter or what?!
Sadie cracks me up! What a wonderful experience. I love the family shot in front of the temple. And I absolutely love the shot of you and Jason looking at each other, very sweet!
Sadie looks pretty surprised, eh? We've heard so much about the open house! School and work don't allow us a big enough break to come down yet...yikes! What if we see you guys sometime between March 7-15.
So I ran into Pam Davies last night. Did you know Stan built the Draper Temple?! Crazy, huh?!
Post a Comment