Our kids have been out of school since Christmas Eve and just went back today. Though this break was a little long, we always love off-track time because we do lots of playing, exploring and field trips. Here were some of the highlights:
For starters, we spent New Year's Eve with some friends, and had a great time playing games, munching, visiting and laughing!

The girls
The guys

Good
Friends!


This is how everyone should look after being
in a chocolate factory!!

We try to go on at least one factory or business tour every time we are off track and this time , we chose one of our favorites. It was even more fun to have some good friends with us too.
Fun with the family. It's always fun to get some energy out after being trapped inside during the winter!

Cool Dude!
We always love to go downtown and visit the sites around Temple Square! The kids especially love to see the children's museum, statues and ride the TRAX!
The kids love the story about the cricket and the seagulls so we had to get a picture by Seagull Monument this time around.


Okay, so these have to be some of my favorite, recent pics! We have been talking about the temple a lot because we will be going through the Draper temple soon, so I wanted a picture for them to have of the temple! I love how these turned out!:)

I have always wanted to drive up to the castle that is on the hill around Fruit Heights, since I was a little girl and a few weeks ago, my kids and I did it. We decided that it did not seem quite as big and mysterious as I had always thought. We did find a great hiking trail near it though.
One of our last little outings was with some of our neighbors to Backyard Adventures. We loved having the place to ourselves and again, running, and playing and running some more!

Last and best of all, Grandma T came for a few days and we went up to Ogden to celebrate our uncle Paul's birthday with him. We love having our family come to visit and we love the memories we get o make!

3 comments:
We look HOT in those hair nets! Ya baby! That was fun. Thanks for getting me and the kids out of the house. We probably wouldn't go anywhere if it weren't for you. :-)
You guys were busy and you had fun. Those are some fun places especially for the winter months. I love the temple pictures. We just need to photoshop that date out and blow it up for your front room. It will be perfect. Love it
Hey Janae!
It's been awhile. Looks like you guys are doing great. I love the temple pictures. I can't believe your kids were out of school that long. Wow, they've grown so much!
Post a Comment