Sunday, February 22, 2009

Smartie Sadie!

Okay, I have to brag on Sadie for a second. Note:(I use this blog as a family journal and want to keep a record of this for her.) Anyway, I received a letter from Sadie's school recently with a certificate for her, of outstanding performance on the Iowa Tests, for scoring in the top 10% nationally!! Yea for Sadie!! We have always known that she is a smart kid but it's nice that she can see it herself too! GOOO SADIE!!! We are so proud of all you do and how hard you try on everything! We are most proud, however, of your growing testimony and faith in our Savior, Jesus Christ! We love you honey!!:)

5 comments:

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Go Sadie! That is terrific! She was the smartest in our nursery class too!

anna said...

Little miss smarty pants! Good looks from mom and smarts from dad? :)

Teeples Family said...

Congratulations Sadie! You are a terriffic little lady, and have many wonderful talents! It is so nice to see that you are doing your best in whatever you do.

Keep up the good work! You are awesome!
Love, Aunt Kris

Teeples Family said...

And she's so cute too!

Jill said...

She is very smart! I am not surprised. :-) I am sure she can spell better than I can. :-) (right now I am looking at the word surprised and thinking it's not right...is it a Z or an S?...go ask Sadie and get back with me.:-)