WOW! I am going to have three kids in school this year. It makes me a little sad to say but we had all had enough summer and were ready to start the new year.
Aubrey starts kindergarten this week and Kailey will be home with mom.
They started at a new school this year so we all got ready early and headed over there on the first day to check out the school. It made it nice for pics because everyone was ready.
6 comments:
what...what...what is this strange thing on my computer...could it be a new post from Jenae?? So weird!!! lol
Your kids are so cute. I'm glad school started and the play is over and things can get back to normal! Good times though!!
It has been awhile Janae : )
Fun to see pics of your kids and how fast they have grown. It looks like you guys are loving Utah. School was a welcome change for us also.
Your kids are too cute! Good tor hear from you. I cannot believe that Sadie is in 4th grade, fun!
I have the cuttest kids in the whole world. I'm sure you would all agree. Jenae does a great job posting these. Thanks sweetheart!
you guys have the cutest little kids and family. How fun!
"We were never promised it would be "Easy", the promise is it will be worth it, if we endure it well"
A very wise person.
We love you and support your decisions. But Arizona? This can't be happening. Do our prayers cancel your prayers? We're older, our prayers come first.
Papa and Mama Bears.
Post a Comment