family because we can't help but be silly!:) Okay, so we don't have any pictures to portray all the silliness, but it was there!:) The dinner was nice too. It was my first year to make, most of the Thanksgiving dinner myself, in fact, our turkey was 21lbs, (the same size as Kailey), and turned out fabulous! However, the best part of the dinner was the week's worth of leftovers!:)
After the yummy food, we enjoyed a long,
BLACK FRIDAY:
On Black Friday, I woke up at 3:30am, to wait in line while my friend, Michelle shopped for her daughter. All we could say was how crazy all those people were for getting up so early...and of course, not putting ourselves in the same category with them.:) Okay, so I must confess, we went to Wal-mart too. We could not believe how, again, CRAZY everyone was. For example, people were pushing and shoving to get a 4$ pair of PJ's, that I must say, were priced at their worth. It was RIDICULOUS! The deal of the day was a 64ct box of Crayola crayons for 1$, which was something I was looking to buy already for 4$ more. It was kind of nice not to really need to buy much else. It opened my eyes, once again, to the reason for the season, and thank goodness that it's not shopping!
1 comment:
Looks like you had a fun weekend. Love your family silly picture. Congrats on your Crayons!
Post a Comment