Thursday, November 6, 2008

Family

This time of year always makes me miss my family! Today, even though I love Utah, I am missing Ryan, Kris and the kids. We are sad not to be in the same state, especially now, that they have just had heir fourth little baby...(third girl). Ry has always been one of my best friends!
I am also missing my sis, Chelise! I am grateful to have been blessed with...at least, one sister to grow up with. I love her and I cherish all the wonderful, teary, and silly times we've shared! We have been mistaken for "TWINS", several times in our lives, and I just want to say that I gladly accept! My mom is always on my miss list! I will be grateful when she is retired and able to visit, at her leisure! I love her and I am grateful for her never-ending support, her testimony and her example in my life! I could not have asked for a better mother for myself!:) She is a "rock" and my hero! Shaun is on my mind a lot and I am grateful for the good "big" brother he has been to me! He has been the means of some very special experiences in my life that are priceless to me! Darin is a great example to me. He is a wonderful father and firm in the faith. I appreciate his new ideas and zest for life! (pictured above)
I miss Todd too. He is my long, lost brother whom I haven't seen for a few years because of the distance/miles between us. He is currently in Alaska with his family. I hope someday, we will see each other on a more, regular basis.

Today I have just told about my family, though I miss Jason's side too. We are so grateful to be living in closer proximity to some of them! We truly are blessed with our family relations! Even though , on this earth, we can't pick who our family is, they would be the ones I'd pick! We love them all!!:)







I

4 comments:

Jill said...

UMmm...I thought WE were family!! Where is my picture?? I try to be a good "older" sister to you and this is the thanks I get..ha ha! Actually it was a sweet post about family. You are such a sweetie. I am sure your family wishes you lived closer as well.

Teeples Family said...

We miss you guys too. What a nice posting about everyone. We are doing well--wishing that the distance were not so far between us as well. Since you dissed us on Halloween, how about Thanksgiving??

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

I miss your family too! It was fun to see picture and get a little up date on everyone! Here is our blog:
winwardfamily.blogspot.com

Lancelot Giles said...

Don't we look great!