Monday, October 19, 2009

Blessings!

I would have to say that one of my favorite things is seeing all the blessings in my life. It is amazing to me how many small and simple blessings we are given everyday. One of our recent blessings was having the opportunity to take out family to stake conference at the conference center to listen to the prophet speak. it was a great conference focused on the importance of regular temple attendance and serving those who need us.

Another recent blessing was finding a place to live since we sold our house quicker that we had planned. That has been a huge stress for me the past few weeks but we have found a place for the mean time that we feel really good about.

The last blessing I will mention is the sale of our home. We felt that it was something we needed to do for many reasons but it is kind of exciting to know that we will soon be open to do whatever and go wherever the Lord needs us to go. These times are so fun and exciting!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I am so glad things are working out for your family. You guys deserve it!

Have you been feeling prompted to buy our house yet? lol I bet your Mom would love to have an apartment to live in when you talk her into moving to Utah...ok, I'll stop now. :-)

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

I am glad that you are able to recognize blessings in crazy times. I am glad things are working so smoothly!

Liz said...

Where are you moving to?

Julie Moore said...

Hey there, my dear friend :-). That's some BIG NEWS! Congratulations on the quick sale of your home--what a relief! You always have the best attitutde! I love ya tons! Jules