The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead. -Marjorie Hinckley
Monday, November 30, 2009
Changes Coming!!
Okay so we moved the first week in November and are currently renting a place wihin walking distance from the kid's school. We are really enjoying the area and loving the new ward. The kids are all doing well with the change as all of us are getting ready for some much bigger changes coming up this year. Some of you already know but I am going to have to hold the surprise from the rest of you until it's official!:) All I can say is that we have some big changes coming that we have prayed about and are excited for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Now I am not going to be able to sleep! I am glad that things are going good for you guys! Can't wait to hear about the coming changes!
haha! The first thing I thought of when I read that was "wow, if I posted that on my blog everyone would think I'm pregnant!" On that note, I'm still guessing the "official" news is what we think it is. PS: I don't think Lance mentioned that there is a really great theme park literally 5 minutes from our apartment. We'd love to have y'all come and camp out in our apartment!!
funny, our lives seem very parallel right now..... :)
ok, its been a couple weeks now....cant we know the secret?? Are you moving back to AZ? Colorado? Missouri? I'm glad you are excite for the changes. You guys are great.
Post a Comment