Saturday, August 29, 2009

PIRATES...Aarrggggg!!

Okay, so how bad am I that I actually forgot my blog address because it has been so long.:}



Tonight my kids and I finished PIRATES the Musical. It has been a crazy and busy ride but it urned out amazingly well. I am very pleased, although there are always things that I would do differently, it turned out great. The kids were so fun to watch and I actually was able to get Porter, my..."I never want to draw any kind of crazy attention to myself kid"...to be in it. I still don't know if he really likes it or not but I am glad he tried. I guess I can't have em all. Sadie, on the other hand, was one of the main pirates and did such a good job. She is so cute on stage and just shines. This was her 4th production and she really has gotten better every time. I still think she should have made it into Sound of Music with me, but there must have been a reason. Here are some of our pirate pics. I think we should all be pirates for Christmas this year since we have the shirts! How fun would that be?:D


Too bad we didn't get a pic with Kailey in her pirate garb.
That would have been cute.




No comments: