The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead.
-Marjorie Hinckley
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Cute!
I was checking out the pictures on my camera and came across this little video. I know that "Father's interviews" should be private, but I couldn't resist. She is getting so big!!
That is really cute. I can't believe how big she is getting! I was just remembering that during TSOM she was Jack's age! So crazy. :-) You guys make cute babies.
"Father's interview"? how cute is that!! I may have been a different woman if my dad had EVER interviewed me with the Love Jason showw!!! I blessed i am to be his mom and YOUR mom B.....you two are something....really good.....
5 comments:
I miss the neighborhood! How are the new neighbors? I am sure that they aren't as great as I was! Your family is so cute.
That is really cute. I can't believe how big she is getting! I was just remembering that during TSOM she was Jack's age! So crazy. :-) You guys make cute babies.
Kailey is growing up! I love how Jason can understand eerything she says; only a parent has that wonderful talent!
JENAE-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY! WE LOVE YOU!!
"Father's interview"? how cute is that!! I may have been a different woman if my dad had EVER interviewed me with the Love Jason showw!!! I blessed i am to be his mom and YOUR mom B.....you two are something....really good.....
So adorable. Great example
Post a Comment