I can't believe I let myself get off my weekly blog post so here is a post to say hat I will be posting soon.:)
My kids are of track again which means that it is spring cleaning time and adventure time. We kind of have a give and take deal that if we can get some spring cleaning done one day then we can do a fun activity the next day. So after a long day of sorting winter and summer clothes, we went downtown yesterday to explore the Natural History Museum and had a wonderful time! The city library has a wonderful pass that you can check out every six months to get into 4 different museums FREE for up to 4 people. You better believe that we try to take advantage of that at least twice a year!:)
Okay, so another super fun thing is that Jason earned, what is called, "The Incentive Trip" this year from work. Well this year we are going to Cancun and staying in a really nice all-inclusive for 5 nights! We are so excited!! We would never spend as much money as it is costing them, for us to go ourselves so we are stoked to take it all in and have a blast + for justification, we still have a bit left over that we can use to take our kids on a family get-away this summer! YEA! From what we have seen this far, we have decided that we definitely need to set our work goals high enough to earn the trip every year! Nothing wrong with vacations that work pays for! Now it's time to get our pass ports so if anyone knows much about that, please pass on the info!
4 comments:
Janae...I found your blog thru someone else's....we were in El Dorado Ward with you guys...lived in the same complex as Brandon & Jessica. Sadie and Porter were just tiny tiny...it's fun to see pics of your family. My email is kateebailey @ gmail.com
-Katee Bailey (and Kevin)
Just start on your passports early!!! That's my only tip! Have fun in Cancun!!!
Hey! We just called the post office and set up an appointment to get our pass ports. Just bring everything they tell you to. Ours came in a week, but I know it can take longer. Good luck and congrats! We are coming home tomorrow! I hope you guys have as much fun as we are!!!
Jenae-
what is the site adress where you can send your blogs to be made into books? I think you toldme once, but i can't find it! Thanks
Kris
Post a Comment