Our computer has been sick for the last week so I was not able to do my weekly blog post yesterday. He is feeling better however and we are so grateful for that!:)
We had a fabulous week last week with my mom in town! We did some of our traditional "mom" visit things like, go to Logan and visit my dad & grandparent's graveside followed by ice cream. Okay, so that may sound like a strange tradition but we have been doing it since I was a little girl and now my kids love it too. Besides that, we really did not do much out of the ordinary besides run errands and stay up and visit, way too late. I love my mom and I am so grateful to have her! She is my hero!:)
"FUN" at the cemetery!?
My kids would say "YES!"
7 comments:
That is quite the pose by Porter, maybe he should be in the play! lol I am glad you had fun with your mom. It seems like you see her more than I see my mom!
Good job on the meeting today.. you looked great too! Cute out fit
I am glad that your mom got to visit! It was fun seeing her at Maryann's wedding. It was so busy, we didn't get to chat!
Oh, so fun for your mom to come visit! I love mom time! And, you have one of the greatest moms ever, I've always admired and loved your mom...you're a lot like her!
What a great tradition. I love the cemetary here in Logan and walk through it a ton to get to school. You could have thrown a pebble across the street and hit our apartment!(: I am so glad you got to see your mom, it sure brings a great boost to life!
Hi Janae!!! It has been forever since I have talked to you. I didn't know you had a blog. Now you will have mine. I don't update it all the time because I am a first year teacher. Only 8 more weeks to go. I teach 7/8 grade math. Those teenagers can be demanding, but I like my job. The staff I work with are the best
What a great Mom--and mother-in-law. I was just bragging to someone about her today myself...
Graveyards aren't spooky or morbid are they? I always feel such peace when I visit. I think this is a GREAT tradition! I am so glad you had time with your mom--I LOVE your mom, too. My mom made her way out to Kansas last week, too! Isn't it wonderful to catch up with our heros??! I'm so glad things are going well with your family. Love ya tons! Julie Moore
Post a Comment