Monday, March 9, 2009

A Little Strange!!

Baby "K"
This cold season has taken a toll on our little family, especially, baby K. However, in the midst of it all, I have discovered something about her. You know those little, nose suckers you get from the hospital when you have a new baby? Well, all of my kids have hated them and used to scream and fuss when they got near...until now. Baby K actually likes it. She giggles after each use and leans forward for more. All I can guess is that it is Heavenly Father's way of helping me forget any difficulties I have had with other babies and preparing me for more! If that is the case, it is working because I think I'm ready for another!:)

4 comments:

Teeples Family said...

The battle of the nose suckers has been won! So glad she likes it!

The power of forgetfulness is real, isn't it? (Maybe the moose blanket your mom made will get some use after-all, but not from us!)

anna said...

Good for you Jenae! You should have more kids, you're a great mom! .....While your at it, have one for me! :)

Jill said...

lol..that is really funny! I want to see this demonstrated sometime....you have 20 min to show me or we will no longer be friends...lol..
PS I SO did NOT feel pressure from you the other night about skating..I just like giving you a hard time because I know you worried about it...aren't I a good friend? I hope you found someone to go with and I hope you had a good time.

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Wow! That is amazing. I love using those things, but I don't have one takes to it! You are such a super mom, go for it!