Sunday, March 1, 2009

Is that SPRING in the air?!

Yippee! Spring is around the corner...we can feel it! My kids and I have been taking in the warmer weather all week and have loved every minute of it!

AAAHHHHH!!
Just bounce'n around, having
fun with the fam!
A "little" woman on a mission!
FREE day at
the ZOO!
Almost little Bob!!
Baby K's was so excited about all the animals, it was hard to brake her away. Though she looks like she is yelling, no noise is actually coming from her mouth, this is just her SUPER excited...have to tell someone look! Hang'n out at our
FAVORITE park!
Pooped, after a fun & busy week!

8 comments:

Michelle Johnston said...

Janae!!! I'm so glad that you left your blog spot, because I didnt have it!!! I cant believe how fast time flies, and how big your kids are. It's so crazy. Anyway, you look GREAT! Please come visit us sometime! Miss youu!

Teeples Family said...

Oh how cute--a baby asleep in her high chair!
I think she looks the most like you-brown eyes?

anna said...

I love spring! I'm glad it's warming up for you guys up there. Your kids look so happy!

Love the sleeping baby...one of my fav memories of my little ones is watching them nod off at the table.

Amy said...

Janae-your kids are so cute. I would love to see you guys again. It's been a long time. We aren't in Mesa anymore-we're in Thatcher. We love it here. We also have four kids-but opposite of you-only one girl. What's going on with you guys?

Max and Beverly said...

Janae...what wonderful pictures for me to enjoy... we want to come up for a while in the motor home so we can share a little of life with you two and the kids....I miss seeing them grow up :-( Well let's hope we can do that about time for school programs and stuff...mom

Jill said...

Don't ya just hate it when you fall asleep with your hands in your food? lol Cute pictures! You seem to have boundless energy! I think FREE stuff gives you an little HIGH!! lol

Brittany said...

Love the pics!! Your kids are all so adorable!! We do need to get them together!! What track are you guys on?

ZB said...

First of all, may I just say "Thank you" for the delicious meal. You are so sweet to think of us. I am feeling heaps better and so grateful for the yucky part to be over.

I can't believe we missed going to the Zoo. Dog-gone-it! You know all the fun places.

I love the pictures of the 2 of you in Texas and at the temple. I never get pictures with my spouse. I forget to be in the pictures. hehehe