The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead. -Marjorie Hinckley
Friday, January 9, 2009
Pac Man
So I would do a post and tell about our fun New Year's Eve party or some of the fun we have been having while my kids have been off track but every time I come to my blog to do anything, I end up playing Pac Man. It is one of my fave arcade games anyway and I have discovered that it is terrible to have it on my computer to play for FREE!! AHHHHH. So don't be surprised if it comes up missing one of these days. Well I'm off to play Pac Man...I mean do something constructive with my evening like fold laundry!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am going to play pac man as soon as I comment on your blog telling you that I am going to play..this will be my first time playing in years...wish me luck! I have been caught in the Tetris world for so long it will be fun to try something else
I just played and I STINK! I almost screamed when those poopy little ghosts got too close. Maybe i'll stick with stacking blocks. :-)
Love it! That is my favorite game too!
sHey, go to freetetris.org and you can play there. :-) Happy stacking!!!
So this is what you were talking about when you said you stayed up late. Somehow I feel better knowing!
Post a Comment