Saturday, December 20, 2008

There were three Kings...

I am so grateful for this time of year and for the thoughts that come to my mind. I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who sent his only Son to the earth to show us the way so that we might return to him again. I am grateful that he is mindful of each of us individually and is always there. He loves us and his Son was born on that first Christmas night in Bethlehem. I hope that if I had been there that I would have made the journey to welcome he Savior of the world. I love him, I reverence him and I am eternally grateful for my knowledge of him. He lived then and he lives today!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Ditto! We just had our Choir Sacrament meeting yesterday. I was very overwhelmed at Heavenly Father's love for us. It's hard to lead a choir when you're crying...I had to hold back. Thanks for this nice post.

Lancelot Giles said...

Thank you for your testimony Jenae. I know Christ loves us as well. Usually in sacrament meeting I try and think of Christ's amazing sacrifice for us, but during Christmas I enjoy pondering on the miracle of His birth. Tis' the Season to share charity and walk in His example. Take care.