Monday, December 8, 2008

For Chelise

I had to post another video of Kailey Chelise, so my sister, Chelise, could see how stinking cute, the one bearing her name is.:)

6 comments:

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Oh she is too cute! I love the toothy grin! I love the crawling and just walking phase!

Julie Moore said...

What a beautiful little girl!! I loved the video clip! How are you all doing? These blogs make keeping in touch possible. I'd love to hear about all the fun adventures you've been having! Love you tons! Jules

anna said...

She is absolutely darling!! She so has your beautiful smile! Miss you!

Lancelot Giles said...

Wow! Kailey is walking! Amazing how your kids move so easily and gracefully...hmmm, the genes must be mostly from Jenae...

Lancelot Giles said...

Ok, I mean the dominant genes must be from Jenae...it's true that 23 chromosomes are from and 23 are from Jason, but you know what I mean...the dominant genes must be from Jenae's 23.

jessi said...

she is adorable. I wish I could see her more.