Mother's day was a hard day this year so I sat down after all the kids went to bed, and turned on a "chick flick". (Let me back up and say that we do not allow the TV on, on Sunday's unless it is a church movie). Anyway, while I was watching my show, Sadie got out of bed and went into the bathroom, then went to hop in my bed, saying nothing. Well, when I got in bed, after my movie, she said to me..."I hope that show was 'Sunday proof' mom." YIKES!!! She was not disrespectful at all with how she said it, it was just that she wanted me to know that she had noticed and was watching out for me. Now I guess you know what my mother's day resolution is!:)
She is such a good girl!! She amazes me!
2 comments:
What great kids! Now how old is she again...i think i might have a boy i could hook her up with... ;)
That is too cute! I still think of her at 18 months in our nursery class, of course she was a favorite!
Post a Comment