Monday, March 1, 2010

Time Goes By

I can never believe how fast time goes by. Why is it, that I can never believe it because I often find myself in this exact situation, not believing it all over again. Don't you think I would get it by now that it is not going to slow down anytime soon? I know that doesn't make since but it is a question I send out into the void.

Again I find myself with catching up to do. For starters, I think the kids are starting to come to the realization that their dad is leaving. I can tell when they are getting tons of attention from us but a few are starting to act out in different ways that they normally don't. I know the Lord will bless us in this decision because we made it through him but I think this year may be a little more trying then I am wanting it to be. Meanwhile, Jason is done with one of his 2 jobs and is only working part time for this month and off for the first few weeks in April. we are excited for the family time and are planning a fun, warm vacation for part of the time as a little surprise for the kids. I so love dong surprises!!:) I will update as time permits and as my computer gets fixed so that I can download some pictures.

4 comments:

anna said...

hmmm...."warm vacation" does that mean you're coming to AZ for a visit?! I hope so! I would LOVE to see you!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Good luck with everything! We will be thinking about you!

Amy said...

Do keep us posted!
I hope everything goes well for you guys as Jason does his training.
You did a great job back in Mesa when You were juggling Jason's crazy work schedule and Your calling as YW President... You'll be able to do this new challenge.

Michelle Johnston said...

Our babies Janae!!!! How can they be 8? Does it ever slow down for even a second? So, do you guys know where you will be living when Jason is deployed? We sure hope the best for you, and miss you! Keep in touch.