Saturday, March 13, 2010

Family

Here are some of our favorite family pics from
our 2010 family photo shoot!:)


My Boys!

I love these 2 pictures of us. There are not too many that we have that I can actually say that about but I feel like these show how we really feel about each other.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable Pics! Your kids are super cute just like mommy! Very fun and it looks REALLY cold! Brrrrr!

Amy from Our Dish said...

Could you BE any more beautiful?!?! I think not. These look straight out of a magazine. Well done! Miss you guys. Call next time you're in town!

anna said...

I think you just get prettier and prettier! (That's a talent, you know!) And, I also think you are just as beautiful on the inside and that's what makes you one hot mama!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

You guys are so cute!! I love all the pictures!

Jammin' said...

Can these pictures be any better! You all look so fabulous, like models. And to think, I can claim your good looking family. Who took these? Thanks for sharing.

LaDonna said...

You're adorable! You're whole family is. Way cute pictures. We miss you guys. Can't believe how the kids have grown.

ZB said...

They are darling photos. And I love how natural your kids are in front of the camera. But the ones of you and your husband are too cute. I won't tell them what you told me that day...talk to you soon.

Nice to see you've been updating the blog. Can't wait to see all your fun pictures from Sea World.

Jenae said...

I love all you guys!! Thanks for the compliments! It was my very good friend, who took these pics. She is a very talented photographer!!:)