Ft. Huachuca
The reunion!
I didn't know how I would react when I saw him, but when I hugged him, all I could do was cry! |
| K's was not sure about him at first but she warmed up after about 3 minutes.:) |
| This man had instruments for the kids to play and they were right on the beat. He probably made more money when they played with him, then he made all day! |
| Experiencing an AZ monsoon in Tombstone. |
| The kids loved the trolley ride. We could hardly keep them contained!:) |
Back on Base |
| I never realized how much I like a man in uniform!!:) He looked so official! |
| This picture is truly worth 1000 words!! I love it! |
4 comments:
Awesome! I love the pics, especially the one of you two together. :)
I'm so happy for you guys that you got some much needed daddy/hubby time!
Hang in there!
Loved your Post Jenae!
Hope you all get to see him again soon!!
You got some awesome pictures! Love you and we are thinking about you!
These are great pictures. We hope that Jason is doing well! He looks like an army man for sure! Can we get his contact info so we can write him a letter?
Post a Comment