Gotta love Balboa park!
The kids loved this dancing car.
These street performers were so cool. they were painted to look like metal and acted like robots.
The Beach!
We had a family photo session one night on the beach with Jason's cousin but the pictures got erased!:( the kids had so much fun running away from the waves that night that we had to go back to the same spot and try it again. We did not leave as dry as we had the first time.
3 comments:
Looks like a wonderful family trip! Your family is super cute!
Great pictures!! How fun! Although I definitely think the last picture is my favorite. ;)
WHAT FUN!! I LOVED THESE PICS!! What a great-looking family!! I can't believe how grown-up they all look! We miss you all so much. Happy EARLY b-day, my friend! I hope everything is going well. LOVE YOU LOVE YOU! Julie Moore
480-440-2906
huntermoorefamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment